Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Sugarbear

Monday night when we were getting ready for bed Ella asked me, "Mommy, what do I like". I started naming all of the things I could think of that she likes. She just smiled and giggled at me, and then told me "Momma, I love you with all my heart." I have to list the things that we talked about, just as record of who she is at 3 and 1/2. My friend Ivy blogs about her kiddos and has recorded her kids favorites. I thought I would borrow that great idea. Ella's favorite thing to wear is any dress. Ella's favorite things to do are going down slides, riding her bike, swimming, playing with our neighbors Jaila and Destiny, playing in the kitchen (mine or hers), and giving her friends and family lots of hugs and kisses. Ella's favorite foods are pancakes, strawberries, spaghetti and meatballs, mac and cheese, orange juice, and powdered donuts. Ella loves her two imaginary friends, Jaken and Baken. Jaken is a boy, Baken is a girl. Ella's favorite songs are (this is a long list she loves music) ABCBs, Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee, Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds, Beyonce Single Ladies, Leona Lewis Bleeding Love, and Mamma Mia and Dancing Queen. Ella's favorite TV shows are Dora, Diego, and Little Bear. Ella's favorite movies are Annie and Mary Poppins. Ella's favorite toys stuffed animal is Ducky, followed closely by Sunshine Bear and several baby dolls. Ella's favorite color is blue, and yellow because yellow is mommy's favorite color.
Making Daddy's Father's Day Gift

1 comment:

  1. Love her favorites! It's funny how quickly they will change!

    ReplyDelete