Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Little Man












Just a quick post and some photos. I couldn't be more in love. Gage Michael Bates is beautiful.

9 comments:

  1. He is stunningly beautiful!! I am so happy for you all...I cant wait to meet him

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so sweet. I just love him. You did good in all ways. I hope that I will be even half as good as you are as a mother. I love you and you are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him so much already! So proud of you! Love you see you this weekend! I am coming over!!!!!! God is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy - he is perfect!! I LOVE that first picture on your post - precious!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect seems like an inadequate word now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dee suggests you add a "mascara ALERT" when posting!
    love you
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad everything is ok, he is too cute but we all knew he would be :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had the opportunity to go to the doctor with Amy and Gage, for a one week check up, on Tuesday 6/9. I was overwhelmed with emotion as I watched my little girl interact with the doctor. Amy has become a very capable mother, asking the right questions, voicing the concerns I would have voiced and receiving the respect from Dr. Williams, who has been our doctor for 23 years. My little girl (I know she is grown up) is a beautiful woman, a capable mother, and wonderful person. I can tell you I love her and how she has grown up. I am so blessed, and her children are very lucky to have her as a mother.

    ReplyDelete