Tuesday, May 26, 2009

38 Week Update

We just got home from our 38 week appointment, which will be our final appointment! No more waiting half dressed on an uncomfortable table, thank God!!! I am still 2 cm dilated and a "little more" than 50% effaced. So, no changes in the last week. Our induction is set for next Weds, as long as Gage does not arrive on his own before hand. We will arrive at the hospital at 6:30 am and get started right away with the IV. The good news about an induction this time around, the doc says I can have an epidural whenever I want. With Ella I had to wait until I was dilated to a 5. I honestly believe I could make it to a 5 and beyond on my own, if it weren't for pitocin. So knowing that when the pitocin induced contractions become unbearable, I can call the anesthesiologist anytime, makes me a very happy person.


Just for fun, here is a photo of the soon to be big sister eating her big breakfast yesterday morning.

2 comments: