Monday, January 4, 2010

A Crazy Month


The last month has just been crazy. I have so many things to write about, I am overwhelmed. Here are the highlights, in no particular order. Gage turned 6 months old, and then guess what...now he is 7 months old. Ella turned 4. We celebrated Christmas with family in Broken Bow and a New Year with our best friends at home. We visited with family on several ocassions. My best friend Allison was in town for 3 weeks. Gage went to the ER twice with a fever. We attended a birthday party for Hayden. We attended the kids Christmas party. I attended the girls Christmas party. The kids both had their well visits. Hannah Montana visited our house. We took the kids to see Santa. I have no idea why I haven't had time to write about each and every one of these events. I must just be lazy. The good news is, there is only one plan in January. Ella will be attending a slumber party. This means I will have some time to myself to reflect and write about how much I enjoyed the busy month of December and how much more I enjoyed the slow month of January.

7 months old



Diva Party

Peace on Earth

New Years

3 comments:

  1. such sweet pics - I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... being still in Jan sounds like HEAVEN doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Broken Bow!!! Sounds like so much fun to have Christmas there!

    ReplyDelete