Sometimes we have trouble getting Ella to eat her dinner. She usually is much more interested in playing with her food than eating it. Tonight, instead of stopping her, I had to take some photos. What an imagination! She made a birthday cake out of mashed potatoes, carrots and green beans. Once the cake was made, we sang her Happy Birthday and pretended the rest of the evening that she was 4 years old. I wonder if she'll still play with her food when she is 4. I have to admit it was quite fun to watch. God, I love her and how much fun she has.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay! a new post! i love this! made me laugh! i love your gorgeous kids! XOXO
ReplyDeleteToo cute - and yes she will still play with her food at four (at least Nolan does an he's five!) ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteso sweet!! landon constantly plays with his food...could care less about eating it. I wish I got as much pleasure out of playing with my food as I do stuffing it down my throat!
ReplyDelete